As we all know, Taichi is highly complicated and too heavy builtin can make Taichi buggy and hard to maintain. Therefore, I decided to devote myself for making a extension library for Taichi which make it more handy and better of modularization.
Taichi GLSL is an extension library of Taichi, which provides a set of useful helper functions including but not limited to:
- Handy scalar functions like
- GLSL-alike vector functions like
- Well-behaved random generators including
- Handy vector and matrix initializer:
- Handy vector component shuffle accessor like
- More to be added (let me know if you got a good idea!)
This forum thread is for discussing issues & polling user experience Taichi GLSL.
You may report bugs, or request a new feature here, contributions are more than welcome!